Web Design & Development
A company's web presence is its most crucial marketing tool. Active participation in social media sites, pushing content and SEO all work together to drive traffic to your site. But when visitors arrive, it is critical that what they discover is attractive, informative, useful and persuasive.
A website serves as a critical vehicle for both your inbound and outbound marketing initiatives. A strong website should:
- Educate & inform, sharing your value proposition, key messaging and brand promise with customers, prospects, investors, partners and employees
- Generate sales opportunities via lead capture forms and opt-in mechanisms
- Encourage brand and product loyalty by showcasing customer testimonials, providing support and feedback opportunities, links to your social media sites, etc.
Content needs to be well-organized, with briefer information on the initial pages, and more details about specific products and services as you drill deeper into the site. To ensure site visitors return again and again, copy, images, videos etc should be refreshed/updated on a regular basis.
NIA Creative has designed and developed numerous B2B corporate websites, product microsites, custom web-based applications and more. We begin by working with you to develop a flow chart that depicts the desired architecture for your site. Once the architecture has been agreed upon, we will develop creative concepts that effectively communicate your value proposition and key messaging, while ensuring that your website is consistent with your existing brand – OR – that your new website revitalizes your brand via new look and feel.
Once the homepage and subpage template have been approved, we will then work with you to build your site. For under-the-radar start-ups and/or smaller sites, a static website built with standard HTML and CSS are fine, but for more established companies, we recommend that the site be developed with a Content Management System (CMS) to enable you to easily update and maintain dynamic content, as well as to facilitate higher rankings in organic search (SEO). We’ll work with you to help determine whether or not an off-the-shelf system such as Joomla might work, or if a custom CMS is needed.
Once your site is ready to launch, we will thoroughly test the site on the major browsers/browser versions, and will then either move the site to your own hosting server, or we can host your site for you if that is your preference. Our CMS-backed sites are designed to be easily maintained by your internal staff, and we can include CMS training as part of our services. Or alternatively, we can also maintain your content for you if desired.
Find Out More
Relevant Blog Posts
- Managing Your Brand's Online Reputation
- Customer Testimonials: Your Most Powerful, Yet Cost-Effective Selling Tool
- Tablets. Mobile. Widgets. We Got an App for That.
- Maximizing the Impact of Video in your Marketing Strategy
- The Top 5 Ways to Hurt your Business with Social Media
- Cost and Effect: What Marketers Should Consider in Today's Economy
Selected Press Releases
- November, 2011 - NIA produces web video series for eHealth
- May, 2011 - NIA Creative develops new corporate website and marketing collateral for Archimedes
- March, 2011 - NIA Creative produces web commercials promoting mobile app for Purple Communications
- November, 2009 - NIA Creative produces education videos to help homeowners avoid foreclosure