Clients always ask us what we do, and what we consider to be our specialty.
While this might seem to be a simple question, it's actually a difficult one for us to answer because we have experience in so many different areas of B2B marketing. So we decided to ask our clients how they would describe NIA Creative, and what they think we do. Here are the responses we received:
Broad-spectrum creative approaches that sear your brand into the minds of customers and prospects.
– Steve Leibson / Tensilica
Development of communications that are not only creative and memorable but are also proven to be very impactful, particularly with patient compliance and sales force motivation.
– Ray Hunt / Clarity Medical Systems
Creativity and responsiveness under deadline pressure. The highlight reel you did for our event is easily the best work I’ve seen, and it was literally produced in one night.
– David Markowitz / Zhone Technologies
Fantastic direction and execution of video and training materials.
– Elizabeth Hutt / NuGEN Technologies
Design and production of interactive education tools. What you guys do, and do well, are the complex tools and that is a niche that very few agencies can fill.
– Nate Purpura / eHealth, Inc.
Talented all-around go-to agency working in a variety of media both online and offline.
– Eric Baxter / SellPoint
That all said, while we do offer a broad spectrum of capabilities, our "sweet spot" is digital media. Most of our clients find us first for these services, and then while working on projects with us, they quickly discover that we also offer traditional agency services as well. To find out more about our capabilities, browse the menu on the left, and of course checkout our work so that you can see the results for yourself.
Find Out More
Relevant Blog Posts
- Managing Your Brand's Online Reputation
- Customer Testimonials: Your Most Powerful, Yet Cost-Effective Selling Tool
- Tablets. Mobile. Widgets. We Got an App for That.
- It's Tradeshow Season - Are You Ready? Yes, You Can Plan Your Tradeshow Presence in 3 Months!
- Maximizing the Impact of Video in your Marketing Strategy
Selected Press Releases
- November, 2011 - NIA Creative Live Event Services supports Workday Rising 2011
- March, 2010 - NIA Creative expands, adding a dedicated studio stage for video and photo shoots
- November, 2011 - NIA Creative produces web video series for eHealth
- May, 2011 - NIA Creative develops new corporate website and marketing collateral for Archimedes
- March, 2011 - NIA produces web commercials promoting mobile app for Purple Communications
- February, 2011 - Cadence Design "music video" for annual sales kick-off meeting
- April, 2009 - NIA Creative introduces live video switching services for corporate events
- June, 2007 - NIA Creative continues growth in public sector / non-profit marketing
- July, 2006 - NIA Creative launches new division focused solely on healthcare and biotech