At its inception, NIA Creative was focused primarily on technology companies within the B2B marketing space - specifically software, hardware, telecommunications, etc. Initially, much of the work related to large format graphics for tradeshow exhibits, design of presentations for internal & external meetings and events, multimedia presentations, print ads, web design, marketing collateral etc. Creative Director Chris Finetti deepened his expertise in video production, animation and live interactive tradeshow presentations, enabling NIA to offer full-scale production services in addition to our strengths in traditional design and marketing.
Then things began to change. The dot-com bubble burst just before the country was stunned by the traumatic events on 9/11. As the nation recovered, the marketing landscape changed. Companies understandably reined-in their marketing spend, and re-allocated resources to the most critical initiatives. During this time, NIA continued to work with technology companies, but we also diversified into other verticals, most specifically healthcare.
During recent years, the technology sector has re-bounded, and NIA has steadily grown its base of technology customers, particularly customers located in the San Francisco Bay Area / Silicon Valley. Today, our roster contains software and SaaS-based clients rather than hardware and telecom, along with medical device companies that straddle the line between technology and healthcare.
Partial Client List
- Cadence Design
- Dolby Laboratories
- FrontRange Solutions
- LEMO USA
- Moose Boats
- Purple Communications
- RAE Systems
- SumTotal Systems
- Zhone Technologies
Find Out More
Relevant Blog Posts
- Managing Your Brand's Online Reputation
- Customer Testimonials: Your Most Powerful, Yet Cost-Effective Selling Tool
- Tablets. Mobile. Widgets. We Got an App for That.
- It's Tradeshow Season - Are You Ready? Yes, You Can Plan Your Tradeshow Presence in 3 Months!
- Maximizing the Impact of Video in your Marketing Strategy
- The Top 5 Ways to Hurt your Business with Social Media
Selected Press Releases
- November, 2011 - NIA Creative Live Event Services supports Workday Rising 2011
- March, 2011 - NIA produces web commercials promoting mobile app for Purple Communications
- February, 2011 - Cadence Design "music video" for annual sales kick-off meeting
- October, 2010 - NIA Creative delivers the unexpected at Workday Rising
- March, 2010 - NIA Creative expands, adding a dedicated studio stage for video and photo shoots
- April, 2009 - NIA Creative introduces live video switching services for corporate events