NIA Creative began working with the public sector due to the personal background and experience of Managing Director Jennifer Finetti, who began her career in the public sector where she focused on bringing technology into schools and government agencies. She then transitioned to the agency side, but continued to work with organizations interested in utilizing emerging technologies to improve their reach, fundraising efforts and public-private partnerships.
Today, NIA is known for expertise in working with public sector organizations focused on workforce investment, education & job training and economic vitality - all areas that are also relevant to B2B marketing and business growth. We have a great deal of experience working with intra-agency collaboratives comprised of members who share common goals, and we understand the intricacies involved in obtaining consensus on big ideas - and we know how to ensure those ideas achieve the desired results.
Partial Client List
- City of San Jose
- Hospice of the East Bay
- Marin County Workforce Investment Board
- Metropolitan Education District (METROED)
- San Jose-Evergreen Community College District
- Town of Discovery Bay Community Services District
- work2future One-Stop Career Center
- Workforce Institute
Find Out More
Relevant Blog Posts
- Managing Your Brand's Online Reputation
- Customer Testimonials: Your Most Powerful, Yet Cost-Effective Selling Tool
- Tablets. Mobile. Widgets. We Got an App for That.
- Maximizing the Impact of Video in your Marketing Strategy
- Workforce Investment Organizations: Reaching Out to Businesses & Job Seekers - What's in your Arsenal?
Selected Press Releases
- August, 2010 - NIA Creative develops new Town of Discovery Bay CSD Website
- June, 2010 - NIA Creative to update BusinessOwnerSpace.com Website
- November, 2009 - NIA Creative produces educational videos to help homeowners avoid foreclosure
- September, 2009 - NIA Creative develops new logo, website and collateral for the Marin Employment Connection
- April, 2009 - NIA Creative begins workforce investment projects for two Bay Area One-Stops
- October, 2007 - NIA Creative develops BusinessOwnerSpace.com Website and marketing collateral
- June, 2007 - NIA Creative continues growth in public sector / non-profit marketing