While we do work with customers from a broad range of industries, we have particularly deep experience and expertise with 3 major verticals within B2B marketing - technology, healthcare and the public sector. Our strengths in each of these areas developed as a result of a combination of the changing market landscape, as well as the background and experience of NIA's executive team.
At its inception, NIA Creative was focused primarily on technology companies - specifically software, hardware, telecommunications, etc. Initially, much of the work related to large format graphics for tradeshow exhibits, design of presentations for internal & external meetings and events, multimedia presentations, print ads, web design, marketing collateral etc. Creative Director Chris Finetti deepened his expertise in video production, animation and live interactive tradeshow presentations, enabling NIA to offer full-scale production services in addition to our strengths in traditional design and marketing...
Though the dot-com rise and fall was painful for technology companies, pharma, device and biotech companies continued to thrive. During this time, we grew our portfolio of healthcare clients, and found that we really enjoyed working with customers that truly made a difference in the lives of health care professionals and the patients they served. In particular, we find it rewarding to work with customers launching innovative technologies that improve access to care, and/or that enhance quality of life...
NIA began working with the public sector due to the personal background and experience of Managing Director Jennifer Finetti, who began her career in the public sector where she focused on bringing technology into schools and government agencies. She then transitioned to the agency side, but continued to work with organizations interested in utilizing emerging technologies to improve their reach, fundraising efforts and public-private partnerships...
Find Out More
Relevant Blog Posts
- Managing Your Brand's Online Reputation
- Customer Testimonials: Your Most Powerful, Yet Cost-Effective Selling Tool
- Tablets. Mobile. Widgets. We Got an App for That.
- It's Tradeshow Season - Are You Ready? Yes, You Can Plan Your Tradeshow Presence in 3 Months!
- Maximizing the Impact of Video in your Marketing Strategy
- Workforce Investment Organizations: Reaching Out to Businesses & Job Seekers - What's in your Arsenal?
Selected Press Releases
- November, 2011 - NIA Creative Live Event Services supports Workday Rising 2011
- November, 2011 - NIA Creative produces web video series for eHealth
- May, 2011 - NIA Creative develops new corporate website and marketing collateral for Archimedes
- March, 2011 - NIA produces web commercials promoting mobile app for Purple Communications
- February, 2011 - Cadence Design "music video" for annual sales kick-off meeting
- November, 2010 - NIA Creative produces video wall for Carl Zeiss Meditec in just 7 day
- March, 2010 - NIA Creative expands, adding a dedicated studio stage for video and photo shoots
- August, 2010 - NIA Creative develops new Town of Discovery Bay CSD Website
- June, 2010 - NIA Creative to update BusinessOwnerSpace.com Website
- November, 2009 - NIA Creative produces educational videos to help homeowners avoid foreclosure
- April, 2009 - NIA Creative introduces live video switching services for corporate events
- June, 2007 - NIA Creative continues growth in public sector / non-profit marketing
- July, 2006 - NIA Creative launches new division focused solely on healthcare and biotech